About Me

My photo
I am from West Virginia, I am fortunate enough to work in the Motocross industry. I like the Great Outdoors... Bicycles, dirt bikes, hunting , fishing, hiking, camping, and I like pretty girls... a lot!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Monthly Install...


The last Month with in the Team Has been a whirl wind of Change. In my 3rd Season with Team Solitaire, and Ryan Clarks 3rd season going to the Big shows in a full on Semi, we have finally landed a outside industry Title Sponsor! Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator.... All of us involved with the Team are excited of the possibilities this Company will bring to us.  
Ryan and I can honestly say we stand behind this companies products and business view's, we are also huge fan's of where the Brawndo beverage came from.... The Mike Judge dark comedy movie "Idiocracy." 
If you have not had the pleasure of viewing this Flick, please do immediately!
Then go buy Brawndo buy the Case load at a Costco near you. If our Plans go accordingly in marketing Brawndo to the masses, in 500 years time we will be taking the Time Masheen to Monday Night Rehabilitation, brought to you by Carl's Jr.... And they will pay me a lot of money to say that.... Like 80 Billion


Later All,

Jesse Black

No comments: