About Me

My photo
I am from West Virginia, I am fortunate enough to work in the Motocross industry. I like the Great Outdoors... Bicycles, dirt bikes, hunting , fishing, hiking, camping, and I like pretty girls... a lot!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Journey to the Center of Texas


Hello All,

Today is Thursday before the Free Stone Mx National in Wortham, Texas. The Race Team Semi has just arrived at our Hotel in Dallas and I am proud to say that I helped get it here! So to back up a day, The truck left yesterday evening, after the Technicians finished working on the race bikes at our shop in Phoenix. I decided to take a road trip and Join our transport Driver Jed Mingo for a cross country adventure. 
 
After Jed drove through Wednesday night, we pulled into the middle of Texas outside of Abilene. Jed was spent from a night of driving, and we still had 300 miles to go to get to Dallas. We decided I should take my chances and throw caution to the wind.... I was gonna learn to drive a Semi Truck! I threw on my Cowboy Hat, took off my Flip Flops, and cruised my way into Dallas without a hitch!!  I have to admit it was pretty fun driving what seemed to be 10 ft off the road. 
But the important thing is that we made it to our hotel right on time to meet the rest of the Team and start working on Race bikes again!

1 comment:

jasontublewicz said...

you da man. keep on truckin' son.