About Me

My photo
I am from West Virginia, I am fortunate enough to work in the Motocross industry. I like the Great Outdoors... Bicycles, dirt bikes, hunting , fishing, hiking, camping, and I like pretty girls... a lot!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Freestone MX National



Howdy Ya'll,

I happen to love Texas. Call me a Redneck, But I think I fit in there quite well. If you have doubts of Texas and ever Fly into the Dallas/Ft. Worth airport, stop into a little slice of Heaven called Bone Daddy's.  It happens to be a BBQ style establishment, you will like it there. I can't talk about it because our Hostess was only 17.... But you will like it there!

Other than that, Texas is Green, hot, Humid, and there was a National MX event there. I had fun, most of the Riders did not... Some of them were dropping like flies the 2nd moto due to heat exhaustion or the "Dehydration" I played water Boy most of the Day... it was Brutal weather.

The High Light of my weekend was doing a little Bass Fishing Saturday evening at the track. I like to say that I started this trend last year at the National... So when I showed up at the pond this year we were followed by a slew of wanna be's..... Mitch and the Pro Circuit crew were in Hot pursuit of our Pit Cart. The Stewarts were all there except for Bubba... And a bunch of the Team Transport drivers were all Fishing.
I had Challenged our Team's star Lites rider Bobby Kiniry to a Fishing Duel, and I could tell He was intimidated when he "Forgot" to bring a Fishing pole.  I had an extra for him so it was on.

Needless to say Bob is fast on a dirt scooter... But I grew up in West by God Virginia on dirt floors so I HAD to catch fish or go Hungry! I slaughtered him and The Bass pretty Easily I must say.

SUNDAY:

Practice was good. The 1st Lites Moto was Epic for us as Bob Kiniry #45 bike Rocketed to the Front of the Pack, only to be beat by 3 Pro Circuit Riders, and we all know they run Big Bores...
(Just Kidding Mitch)  So Bob was running Top 5 for about half the Moto till a Off track Excursion dropped him A few positions. He ran as high as 3rd place for some laps But Ultimately crossed the line in 7th.

The rest of the moto's were to Hot to remember....


1 comment:

~*~Danielle~*~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.