About Me

My photo
I am from West Virginia, I am fortunate enough to work in the Motocross industry. I like the Great Outdoors... Bicycles, dirt bikes, hunting , fishing, hiking, camping, and I like pretty girls... a lot!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Homecoming! Oakland, Maryland







Hey Blog Readers,

I am writing this here Blog from Beautiful Garrett County MD. The little slice of Heaven where I grew up near the Moto Mecca of District 5...   It did take me a few day's to adapt to the slow paced life of my small home Town However. I was honestly stir crazy for the first few days. I am now enjoying my time doing mostly nothing. (I do work some how ever) its just I don't have internet service and hardly get cell phone reception here. Which I can honestly say is a relief somewhat!
It feels good to slow down and enjoy the "Simple life".

I Do a lot of fishing, which thats about all I did growing up, that or riding BMX and Dirt bikes.
Of course while I am in town my "Friends" want me to work on their clapped out Dirt bikes... Since I am running low on my mini vacation fundage, I accepted a engine rebuild on a buddies 2004 CRF250R.... the 1st of its kind. Most of this bikes life has been spent racing Hare scrambles in the Appalachian Hills. Which means its life Has been very rough!
After a little TLC from my skilled hands she was good to go another 4 seasons...   Maybe 2.


Enjoy these pictures of my Tiny Village!

No comments: